This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network and wifi lost after update 90.11.162.50 (USA)

umarsaqib605
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_user_90.11.162.50_20190326
Frequency of Occurrence: first time
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by umarsaqib605 on 2019/4/8 17:32 I recently updated by zenfone 5z to the version listed above, i just updated it and once i rebooted the phone wifi signals and network signals were all lost. I had no issues previously regarding this however after this update everything was lost. When i try to call it just shows that is in airplane mode, however it is not even turned on. I have also tried to factory reset and boot in safe mode and it did not resolve this issue. Any help would be kindly appreciated!
7 REPLIES 7

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/4/9 15:16 Hi umarsaqib605, Good day. Could you help me to reset the network settings for a check? (settings>system > reset options > reset WiFi, Mobile & Bluetooth) If this problem still appears, please kindly let me know. Could you show me the screenshots when you encounter this problem? Please also kindly tell me your SIM carrier. Thanks and have a nice day. 🙂

umarsaqib605
Star I
Last edited by umarsaqib605 on 2019/4/9 15:04 yes I have previously reset the network settings and it did not work. My sim carrier is cricket

umarsaqib605
Star I
i am not sure what the issue it must have been the update as everything was normal until i updated it. Is there any way to downgrade? because i am not sure how to fix this

umarsaqib605
Star I
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/4/9 02:06 Hi umarsaqib605, Good day.
i have uploaded the pictures. Is there any way to solve this issue, also service centers are not near my location