royan_ekop
Star I
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_15.1630.1902.80_0
Frequency of Occurrence: After latest firmware update from phone
Rooted: No
APP Name: All games app

Last edited by royan.ekop on 2019/4/5 03:58 I only used 1 month to find a problem on the touch screen after receiving an update whether this is a damage on what screen is the bug?
4 REPLIES 4

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi royan.ekop, Could you tell us is this appearing all the time now? Or occasionally? Besides two white dots showing, is the screen actually abnormally touched on two spots? Does it appear after any specific actions on the phone? Or when using any app? If there is a short video for us to check, this could help us greatly. To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you 🙂

royan_ekop
Star I
After updating, there are often problems and problems with the touchscreen. Just be tricked through glove mode so that it can be touched slowly , I am waiting for updates to be able to return to normal  🙂

royan_ekop
Star I
Mobile that I bought from Taiwan , whereas in Indonesia asus hasn't officially circulated yet , is it possible for me to return to the firmware version the? Because what I use is global ww

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/4/10 15:21
royan.ekop posted on 2019/4/9 05:34 After updating, there are often problems and problems with the touchscreen. Just be tricked through ...
Hi royan.ekop, Thank you for your reply. Please tell us do you mean it appears after enabling glove mode? Could you show us a short video of the problem? This could help us greatly. To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. For your information, we're afraid we are unable to provide users with downgrade methods. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thank you 🙂