This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurry camera.

Phone just recently been updated yet still encounter the same problem with my camera.. Front camera is blurry.. Is your team still planning on finding a way how to fix this? Have read similar complains that was still last year but up until now people still experience the same problem..
8 REPLIES 8

The messenger app latest version for android

Its worst during a video call but by simply just taking a selfie as well, the front cam tends to be blurry.. Ive read numerous articles in regard to the same issue but havent find any solution.. I even went to an asus service center and they informed me that this is an issue they cannot fixed.. That is why I decided to get in touch with you guys directly.. Is there still any way this can be fixed or is this a product failure that is why no same model is being sold around anymore

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
juliusreyamomonpon posted on 2019/3/26 13:49 Its worst during a video call but by simply just taking a selfie as well, the front cam tends to be ...
Hi juliusreyamomonpon Thank you for your feedback Please provide any videos, screenshots and photos available that would show this matter. Please help to check whether the problem happene in different app. Do you connect to wifi or use mobile internet? And please provide your serial number in box Thank you for your feedback and have a nice day

Já cumpri a missão, terei sorte hoje!