Did you mean: 

Battery Consumption After Update

ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 8.1.0
Frequency of Occurrence: Frequently
Rooted: No
APP Name:

I bought an Max Pro M1 - ZB602KL due to the high amount of battery, but after the newest software update, I've been experiencing abnormal battery consumption on idle condition - the android system is responsible to consume 27% of the battery after a full charge. Can you guys help me? The other updates didn't show this kind of consumption.
9 REPLIES 9

a_
Star I
Khing posted on 2019/3/7 21:20 Refund if you still can. Phone is shit, check the forums.
I agree with you. But just wait for Android pie and how for stable update.

Khing
Star I
mamands008 posted on 2019/3/8 14:40 I agree with you. But just wait for Android pie and how for stable update.
There are a lot of things that a software update can't fix here, like the camera and the asus support. The phone really is shit.

a_
Star I
Khing posted on 2019/3/9 23:42 There are a lot of things that a software update can't fix here, like the camera and the asus supp ...
Yeah. I agree with you. This phone is shit

avinash_avi02
Star I
Volume bar is not getting hidden at the time of using volume buttons

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
avinash.avi02 posted on 2019/4/5 15:01 Volume bar is not getting hidden at the time of using volume buttons
Hi avinash.avi02, For inquiries on ZB601KL, you may post a thread in the ZB601KL section: https://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=390 Thank you 🙂