delvoux01
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Android pie
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name: Battery related

Hi, i noticed just today that my phone charges slow even though it has that + sign on the battery when charging. I restarted my phone and left it charging for 20-30 minutes but it has increased its percentage. I charged it roughly around 22% this afternoon but 30 minutes later, it's just at 30%. Is this because of the AI charging? or something else..
5 REPLIES 5

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi delvoux01, Good day. Have you turned on the AI Charging or Scheduled Charging? Do you use Asus original adapter and cable? Do you charge it on standby? I would suggest you change another cable for a check. Please turn on "Air Plan" mode to charge the device on idle. Thank you.

delvoux01
Star I
Hi, I'm still using the same original charger that comes with it. And I charge it on standby. I figured it was the AI charging that's making it slow at times.  Thanks

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/3/14 09:56 Hi delvoux01, I apologize for not replying to you earlier. (1.) Scheduled Charging: In order to help to extend the battery lifespan, it stops charging when the battery reaches to 80%. It will then resume charging 2 hours before scheduled time ends. (2.) AI charging is based on your previous charging behavior. Please kindly refer this FAQ -> https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1035846/ There's a new firmware will be published recently, I would suggest you can wait for the next update. I also suggest you can use another cable to confirming. Thank you.

jeypi1992
Star I
Hi there, I am also experiencing the same problem of slow charging. It all happened when I updated my phone. Usually, it takes an hour and a half to reach full battery since it is fast charging but now, I am charging my phone for almost 4 hours and the battery is roughly by 70%. I am using the same charger and cable that comes with the device. Thank you in advance. Cheers!