This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game genie app help

thraxhai
Star I
My rog asus phone got game genie app and i could record for x hours now all my videos stop at 22.02 min does anyone know why ? I can config it
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi thraxhai, Could you show me your Game Genie version and firmware version? Do you mean you could record up to hours previously, but now stops at 22:02? Does it happen on every gaming app? What are the apps and their versions? Thank you for your help 🙂

sutty
Star I
I have the same thing. This seems to be part of a recent patch. I get 22:02 in recordings and then it stops. Which is an issue for PubG Mobile as it misses the end of the rounds. I also find that Recording with Game Genie knocks out my Mic and I cant hear team mates while playing the game. It also is not in the recording. This seems to happen since the last system update. As before I had settings set to Game Audio as the source. It used to record my voice and that of my teamates. Game Genie Version: 5.1.1.34_190221 PUBG Mobile Version: 0.11.0 with latest patches

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
sutty101 posted on 2019/3/29 22:51 I have the same thing. This seems to be part of a recent patch. I get 22:02 in recordings and then i ...
Hi thraxhai & sutty101, For the files that can only record up to 22:02 on Game Genie, could you check the file size for me? Thank you for your help 🙂