This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS 5z slow charging speed after January security patch.

nickbipul
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: Version WW-90.10.138.181
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by nickbipul on 2019/2/28 06:49 I have suddenly been experiencing slow charging on my ASUS 5z after January security patch before i get my ASUS 5z charged up in just a hour but now it takes more than 2 hr to fully charged. Now it seems like fast charging have been switched off with the update.i request asus to please see this matter and fixed it as soon as possible...
67 REPLIES 67

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi All, Good day. The slow charge problem, we will improve this problem and also expected to conduct a software update plan in the subsequent system version. For further information, please stay tuned with ZenTalk forum. https://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=39 Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/2/19 13:19 Hi nickbipul, Good day.
Having same problem as well , after on my ai changing it's showing same .. I HV to re boot my phone after that it's changed like previously .

M facing same problem as too I HV to restart Everytime to charge my Mobile faster . It's a software issue . Plz fix this as soon as possible . 

aamirzahid99
Star I
Hello everyone this is in regards of the charging issue in ASUS 5z after update so here is the issue, when charger is initially plugged the current will fluctuate somewhere i ln between 500-1000 ma, if i plug and unplug the cable from phone a couple of times charging will begin at faster rate and reach upto 2600 ma. Not sure if this is a software or hardware issue

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi All, Good day. We've improved this problem in the latest system version WW-90.11.162.50. Please kindly help me update the firmware to the latest for a check. (settings> system > check update) Thank you.