This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZE620KL

earlnieles
Star I
No Signal problem Recently I've been losing my phone signal from time to time. But my sim works perfectly well with other phones. This sudden loss of signal is quite a pain for me. I have to restart my phone or switch airplane mode on/off to gain a signal, then after awhile there it goes again. Can someone enlighten me what's going on? Cuz i bought this phone 7months ago for Php.20,000. Now i feel i was cheated and starting to regret that id rather chose to buy other brands with notch type phone in cheaper price.
8 REPLIES 8

Ian_Jeferson
Star I
Last edited by ianjefersonibardolasa on 2019/3/5 07:26 My typical signal strength is 3 to 4 bars then if i moved my phone for a bit it goes 2 bars then 1 and then signal bars turns gray then it will display an X mark. My place has a good signal reception, i have to hold my phone very steady if i want a stable connection, this is hard to do when i'm playing online games on my phone. This problem is reaaaaaally bothering me.

Ian_Jeferson
Star I
@Emilee_ASUS i already replied to your request

Ian_Jeferson
Star I
Please respond to this issue Emilee_ASUS i already provided the details

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/3/26 17:53 Hi All, I apologize for not replying you earlier. I would suggest you can update the system to the latest WW- v16.0615.1903.92 for a check. If this problem still appears, please kindly let me know. Sorry for any inconvenience.