Feo9a
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 16.0610.1901.74
Frequency of Occurrence: 9.0 pie
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by Feo9a on 2019/1/29 06:16 Hello Asus! I have some problems with my Zenfone 5 after the last update (firmware 16.0610.1901.74). 1) Very slow internet/data connection when it is in 4G+ (the place where i use the phone is the same before update) 2) I set my animation scale on 0,0 and 0 but after few time they change on other values! 3) Bug in keyboard when i scroll down the home to search app (the keyboard doesn't appear) 4) Wifi and data connection often turn off automatically 5) No Auto Brightness even though when I turning it on and off 6) The signals stops sometimes 7) Very times during loading of lots apps (for example Youtube, Mobile Managemente,etc.) or various operations (during searching updates), the display shows a circle like in the the screenshoot I had reboot the phone and cleaned the cache but the problems continue Thank for yours answers!
12 REPLIES 12

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi Feo9a, Sorry for my late reply. (1.) Does this problem happen if you enter different locations? Could you check this matter with another carrier SIM card? I would suggest you try to reset the network settings. ( settings> Reset options> reset WiFi,mobile & Bluetooth ) (3.) If your Asus Launcher is on version 5.5.2.19, please restore it for a check. ( settings > apps & notifications > see all apps> app info> Asus Launcher > storage & memory >clear storage and cache.) (4.) For the WiFi problem, Do you connect 2.4g or 5g WiFi? Please kindly check this matter under safe mode. In safe mode, only the factory pre-installed applications will be loaded. For instructions, please refer to the link below: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3105&highlight=safe%2Bmode If this problem still appears, I would suggest you bring your phone to a local service center for a check. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ (6.) This issue will be fixed in the future firmware update, please stay tuned with ZenTalk forum. https://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=39 (7.) Have you use optimization? If yes,I suggest you choose not optimized. Please go settings> apps & notifications> see all apps >reset app preference. (9.) What's the direction that you take a photo when you encounter this problem? Thank you.

Feo9a
Star I
Hi! 1) The problem is still present 3) The problem is still present 4) Both! The problem is still present 6) The problem is now resolved! Thank you 🙂 7) Yes, i use optimization! Why can't i use it ? 9) Vertical and the phone auto-rotes the image!

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi Feo9a, Good day. Sorry for my missing reply. I would suggest you update the firmware to the WW- v16.0615.1903.92 for a check, If these problems still exist as below: 4.) For exclude caused by software, please kindly try to backup phone files and factory reset. 7.) It's mean automatically save as much as possible battery consumption for all apps optimizing battery use. If you would like apps automatically start in background, I suggest you choose not optimized. 9.) I don't find out this matter in the latest version with the stock camera and gallery. Please kindly tell me more details about your operation. Thank you. 🙂