This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dumping running apps from RAM, Z3 Zoom

theweedhacker
Star I
I've noticed that recently, perhaps since the last update, my Zenfone 3 Zoom is dumping apps from RAM way too often. For instance: I'm running Excel mobile and maps (not navigating). When I switch back and forth from those two apps it nearly always closes the other one, making me wait for it to reload every time. Also, if I get a call while listening to a podcast in Pocketcasts the podcast pauses, as it should. But when I hang up Pocketcasts is no longer running. What is the cause of this????
2 REPLIES 2

koimr
Star I
Ok, so it's not just me then - I'm noticing something similar too. I don't recall seeing this before but in "Mobile Manager" app, in the settings, there's a "Clean up in suspend" option. In addition to turning this off I've added apps to "Auto-Start Manager" and removed from Battery Optimization as well and still some apps will just stop working after a short time or when I switch to something else. Using latest update.

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
koimr posted on 2019/3/22 01:04 Ok, so it's not just me then - I'm noticing something similar too. I don't recall seeing this befor ...
Hi both What's your phone’s firmware version (Settings > About > Software information > Build number) Go to Auto start manager and allow/deny the app which you desire. Please go to the battery tab in your phone settings, and then go to battery optimization and change the settings of your desired app Please help to confirm again, thank you 🙂