This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone WIFI unstable

esmark12
Star I
Any here with ROG phone that has a problem on WIFI connection. Playing Mobile Legend from time to time my connection got disconnect. Never had a problem with my IPAD.
5 REPLIES 5

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/3/11 14:39 Hi esmark12, Please try 1) Connecting to a different WiFi 2) Make sure you are on the latest firmware version WW-15.1630.1902.80 3) Reinstalling Mobile Legends If the problem still appears, please tell me your Mobile Legends version. How long after starting the game does it disconnect? Could you show me a short video of when the problem appears? To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Could you tell me the brand and model of your WiFi router? Please screenshot the error that appears on your phone when the connection is disconnected. When this problem appears, please screenshot your WiFi information and show us. (Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > tap on the WiFi already connected to access Network info) Thank you 🙂

Zunkey
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/3/10 22:38 Hi esmark12, Please try
You cannot cover the very edge of the top of the phone when using 5G. Sometimes it blocks the signal by 50% if you hold it in a very specific way. 2.4ghz has no issue with this At least it's not as bad as the iPhone 4

esmark12
Star I
I switch my router to 2.4 GHz and it solve for the shortest time. Now it is lagging again.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
esmark12 posted on 2019/3/25 00:47 I switch my router to 2.4 GHz and it solve for the shortest time. Now it is lagging again.
Hi esmark12, Please try reinstalling Mobile Legends. Could you tell me your firmware version? * Find the firmware version in Settings > System > About phone > Software information If the problem still appears, please tell me your Mobile Legends version. How long after starting the game does it disconnect? Could you show me a short video of when the problem appears? To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Could you tell me the brand and model of your WiFi router? Please screenshot the error that appears on your phone when the connection is disconnected. When this problem appears, please screenshot your WiFi information and show us. (Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > tap on the WiFi already connected to access Network info) Thank you 🙂