This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS 5z slow charging speed after January security patch.

nickbipul
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: Version WW-90.10.138.181
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by nickbipul on 2019/2/28 06:49 I have suddenly been experiencing slow charging on my ASUS 5z after January security patch before i get my ASUS 5z charged up in just a hour but now it takes more than 2 hr to fully charged. Now it seems like fast charging have been switched off with the update.i request asus to please see this matter and fixed it as soon as possible...
67 REPLIES 67

sasidhar4
Star I
I am facing the same problem, after January update I am sitting next to power board to charge my phone whole day. Fix it immediately.

adityajena93
Star I
Guys, these are the same problem in Android pie for pixel device you just need to Google it.

Evil_Sylar
Star I
adityajena93 posted on 2019/3/16 10:33 Guys, these are the same problem in Android pie for pixel device you just need to Google it.
but my 5Z was on Pie since december and the charging issue wasnt there in previous software builds. charging issue started happening only after 181 version update. so something is wrong with new 181 zenui update for sure!

Evil_Sylar
Star I
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/3/13 06:40 Hi All, Good day.
Hi Emilee, is there any solution for this issue yet?

risky_orzone
Star I
Really mess after .181 update . Charging speed reduced , and the phone seems to get heated more, both while charging and using