mcabizarro
Star I
Model: ZS620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: ww_user_90.10.138.181
Frequency of Occurrence: Permanente
Rooted: No
APP Name:
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201902/21/133726z8jj3bdps6p6moph.jpg

Olá, O Sinal da Operadora sumiu e não voltou mais, já atualizei e fiz hard reset. The Operator Sign disappeared and did not come back, I already updated and did hard reset.
8 REPLIES 8

thiagolacosta
Star I
opa. tenta ai. se der certo me avisa.. mandei o meu pra assistencia por causa desse bug nos xhips

mcabizarro
Star I
Hi Thiago, If I have any news I'll put it here. And if assistance solves your problem, tell us what the technical assistance has done. because I still have the problem. My phone I imported from China and Asus Brazil does not accept to receive the device in the assistance for repair.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/3/15 09:40
thiagolacosta posted on 2019/2/24 08:40 kra vc viu q saiu uma atualizacao hoje?? testa ai e me avisa se deu certo!!!
Hi mcabizarro, Good day, I've also texted you by PM, please kindly check it out. Thank you.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi mcabizarro, Good day. This problem is still under investigating. Please kindly help me to remove the SIM card, restart the device then re-insert the SIM card for a check. Thank you. 🙂