This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurry camera.

Phone just recently been updated yet still encounter the same problem with my camera.. Front camera is blurry.. Is your team still planning on finding a way how to fix this? Have read similar complains that was still last year but up until now people still experience the same problem..
8 REPLIES 8

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi juliusreyamomonpon Please kindly provide me your phone’s model firmware version. Please help me run the SMMI test to verify if the hardware can function normally. For instructions please refer to the link below: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=54669&highlight=SMMI Thank you

ASUS_X018D WW_15.02.1810.380_20181130

Done with the SMMI test.. The camera is wotking fine.. My only concern is that the front camera's autofoccus.. Its blurry everytime i video call someone

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
juliusreyamomonpon posted on 2019/3/14 20:34 Done with the SMMI test.. The camera is wotking fine.. My only concern is that the front camera's au ...
Hi juliusreyamomonpon Sorry for our late reply. Please provide us with the following information Which app did you use for video call ? Please provide the version of the app. Did the problem happene in different app for video call. Do you use mobile internet or connect to wifi Please help to confirm, thank you:)