sousagaming11
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 9 Pie Update
Frequency of Occurrence: Everyday
Rooted: No
APP Name:

My ze620kl was very pleasing until this update, it doesnt even last a day now. This sucks very disappointed im selling the device if this is not solved
15 REPLIES 15

Enes
Star I
I have the same problems. And it needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi zenjeromeb and dersimiz03, Thanks for your message. I've texted you by PM, please check your message box. Thank you. 🙂

johnigor21
Star II
I live in Brazil and I have this same battery problem, after updating to android 9 Pie the consumption increased being that I keep the same applications and the same routine, in 8 Oreo I did not have that problem and Asus instead of a solution that is simple, do not care, a large and well-known company in the world claims that it does not support downgrade from android 9 to the oreo 8, regrettable.

johnigor21
Star II
Eu moro no Brasil e tenho esse mesmo problema de bateria, depois de atualizar para android 9 Pie o consumo aumentou sendo que mantenho os mesmos aplicativos e a mesma rotina, no android 8 Oreo não tive esse problema e a Asus ao invés de da uma solução que é simples, não se importam em ajudar a solucionar esse problema, uma empresa grande e bem conhecida no mundo afirma que não suporta downgrade do Android 9 para o oreo 8, lamentável.

Freyo
Star I
Same problem. Please can you help us? i can get 2-3hrs SOT only 😞