This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System has slowness and freezes in simple applications!

pedri_uchiha
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: OPR1.170623.032.WW_Phone-15.0610.1901.22-0
Frequency of Occurrence: Every Day
Rooted: No
APP Name: All ZenUI Interface

ZENUI Interface has slowdowns in its system making it a bit disappointing in fluidity even with considerable hardware (4GB Ram memory with a 660 Snapdragon inside) reports and experiences from users like me on the devices that even made many people exchange this version of Zenfone 4 for a weaker device just because of the fluidity of the software in day-to-day usability! You could have a software update to optimize this software performance for this device that has a very considerable hardware to suffer with slowdowns and freezes on simple tasks (like opening the file manager, camera, settings tab or even just to exit of an application and return to the home screen). Before you ask, periodic cleaning does not solve the software's lack of fluency.
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi pedri.uchiha, We would advise you to back up your data and try a factory reset. Please check your Battery mode and try setting to " Performance", and check again. If the problem still appears, please show me a short video of the problem. This may help us look into the problem greatly. To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Please also tell me when opening which apps cause this problem. Thank you 🙂