This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Drive unstable

Jared
Star I
I have noticed that Google Drive has become increasingly less stable with each ROG phone patch update. It has become so frustrating now, I almost can't use it anymore on this device. That being said, Drive works fine on my Windows computer, and any other Android device. Every time it crashes, I send the log file report. But it still only gets worse. Can any ASUS mod please confirm if this is being addressed or not? Thanks in advance.
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi jfosterjrod58, We would advise you to reinstall Google Drive and check again. If the problem still appears, please tell me your firmware version and Google Drive version. Is the send log file report option on Google Drive app or ASUS settings? Could you show me a screenshot? How is it unstable? Does it crash occasionally or every time? Does it crash after any specific actions on the phone? Is there a screenshot or a short video you could show us? This could help us look into the problem greatly. To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you and have a nice day 🙂