tinbertg
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 1G
Firmware/APP Version: Latest
Frequency of Occurrence: Day and night
Rooted: No
APP Name:

My 5z phone is leaking precious battery juice. I charge at 100%, go to sleep and my battery is at 92%... Or I will use my phone during the day and almost 10% goes to "Google Play Services". I loose about 1% per hour doing absolutely nothing. Please fix this.
12 REPLIES 12

tinbertg
Star I
Thanks, I turned it off now. Tytyty

tinbertg
Star I
I just woke up now, 5% battery gone after 4 hours of sleep...

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi tinbertg Good day. Is your firmware version currently on the latest WW-90.10.138.181? (settings> system > about phone > software information) I would suggest you let the battery charge more than 30 minutes even the battery percentage shows 100. If this problem still exists, Could you kindly help us to perform logtool on your phone and provide us more detailed information about this issue? If you agree, I've texted you by PM, please kindly check your message box. Thank you. 🙂

srinivas
Star I
How idiotic moderators and developers are.. if we report a bug always they show up with factory reset.. 😂😂😂 are we able to open developer options at least in current version.. no.. its not working.. battery is a misery.. 

mariuszjucha
Star I
Do not listen to rbandziulyte advice. If you restrict all system apps/services you will get no notifications, even sms! And alarm won't wake you up at the morning.. it simply does not turn on..