varshad
Star I
ZF Model: ZB555KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: not known
Frequency of Occurrence: not applicable
Rooted: No
APP Name:

I receive confirmation emails, however when I click on the link, I get an error message: "Update Fail,Please try again in fews times later. Thank you!". What should I do?
3 REPLIES 3

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi varshad Good day What's your phone’s firmware version (Settings > About > Software information > Build number). Sorry, we're afraid we may need information on your problem.please provide any screenshots available that would show this matter. Are you talking about the app or wedsite? Which confirmation emails? Could you describe more clearly? Thank you!

varshad
Star I
I'm talking about this website, and I'm accessing it from PC, no smartphone involved. Upon registering I have to confirm my email address. For this purpose the site sends me a verification email containing a link that I should click to confirm. However when I click on it I get an error message mentioned above. Requesting that verification email is resent doesn't help: the new email duly arrives, but the link still produces the same error. I guess I cannot get clearer than that.

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
varshad posted on 2019/3/12 01:19 I'm talking about this website, and I'm accessing it from PC, no smartphone involved. Upon registeri ...
Hi varshad Good day Please try to directly login your ASUS member account. If still failed, please try with different email or mobile number to register. Thank you