fatihcigdem
Star I
Model:
RAM:
Firmware/App Version:
Rooted:
App Name:
Description:

Warranty Problem ... Hi all; I sent the GCAZCY02X054GRM serial number to the service. I have reported that the product has a camera problem and there is a flaw in the edges of the screen. due to capillary scratches on the screen resulting from daily use, they excluded screen repair from warranty coverage. I was also annoyed and did not receive a service on behalf of customer satisfaction. I just said do the camera of my phone do not do it. I have recalled the product and will initiate all necessary legal proceedings. Asus ended for me ...
3 REPLIES 3

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi fatihcigdem Good day I'll pass your case to related personnel and department for further investigation. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

fatihcigdem
Star I
Last edited by fatihcigdem on 2019/3/8 10:49 hello selana; The product came back to me again. He wanted to do it in the name of customer satisfaction on screen repair, but it made him understand. but why didn't they break the camera? The screen did not make excuses. can not have such a service conception ...

fatihcigdem
Star I
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/3/8 10:33 Hi fatihcigdem Good day
Thank you for your interest. waiting for good things on behalf of customer satisfaction