Did you mean: 

Battery Consumption After Update

ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 8.1.0
Frequency of Occurrence: Frequently
Rooted: No
APP Name:

I bought an Max Pro M1 - ZB602KL due to the high amount of battery, but after the newest software update, I've been experiencing abnormal battery consumption on idle condition - the android system is responsible to consume 27% of the battery after a full charge. Can you guys help me? The other updates didn't show this kind of consumption.
9 REPLIES 9

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/2/26 15:51 Hi shinta.andre01, Could you tell me your current firmware version? * Find the firmware version in Settings > System > About phone > Software information If you think the battery is draining in sleep mode, in order for us to verify, please test your battery drain level in sleep mode by following the steps below. 1) Clear the apps in the recent app list. 2) Charge the phone to 100% before going to bed > remove the charger and turn off screen> the next morning before using the phone, please show us two screenshots: a) Settings > Battery b) Settings > Battery > "Advanced battery usage" (tap battery icon to access) 3) Provide me the battery level and time variation: for example 23:00 (100%) > 08:00 (90%) Thank you for your help 🙂

The current firmware is the .339-20190108 Using the battery economy mode during my sleep time, it consumed about 20% from midnight (86%) to 07:30 (67%). I don't have the screenshots right now, but I'll try to send it asap. What I think it's weird is that this high consumption didn't happen on the previous update... it has started a couple weeks ago, after the new software was applied. Thanks for your help

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
shinta.andre01 posted on 2019/2/26 20:18 The current firmware is the .339-20190108 Using the battery economy mode during my sleep time, it c ...
Hi shinta.andre01, A new firmware update WW-15.2016.1902.340 has been released. We would advise you to update to this version and check for the problem again. If you have not received the update yet, you can check update in Settings > System > System updates, or download from our website: https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-M1/HelpDesk_BIOS/ How to manually update: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1009748/ If the problem is still appearing, please try testing your battery consumption in sleep mode by following the steps in my last comment. Thank you for your help 🙂

Khing
Star I
Refund if you still can. Phone is shit, check the forums.