This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microphone problem in Asus zenfone max pro M1

kukuKiDilaDe
Star II
Calling person not able to listen to my voice or voice is too slow. Any solution?
6 REPLIES 6

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/3/5 10:38 Hi kukuKiDilaDe, Could you tell me your ZenFone model and firmware version? Are you calling with the preloaded calling app? By "not able to listen", is the problem the caller cannot hear anything at all? Could you tell me more about "the voice is too slow"? Please try switching to a different SIM by another operator, and check if the problem still appears. How is the signal when this problem appears? Pleaseshow me a screenshot of the signal strength (Settings > System > About phone > Status > SIM status) In what kind of location does the problem appear? (e.g. In a building/ indoors/outdoors/ on a transportation/in the basement...) Is it possible to show me a short video of the problem? To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you for your help 🙂

kukuKiDilaDe
Star II
Last edited by kukuKiDilaDe on 2019/3/5 11:21
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/3/5 08:06 Hi kukuKiDilaDe, Could you tell me your ZenFone model and firmware version?
Asus zenfone max pro M1(ZB601KL) firmware 340 latest. "not able to listen" : When we put phone in side of our ears(Normal talking) "the voice is too slow": When we speak into direct microphone(nearly to our lips) at 90 deg angle I have tried all the sim cards, but problem not solved. Tried in the outside condition, different cities, but the problem exists. Actually, the problem is with noise cancellation by the second microphone(Inbuilt), It is causing too much noise canceling, so the caller listens very low voice or no sound at all. (without earphone/Headphone, Direct phone calling)

kukuKiDilaDe
Star II
@Jei_ASUS Any solution?:shutup::curse::curse:

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
kukuKiDilaDe posted on 2019/3/5 23:37 @Jei_ASUS Any solution?
Hi kukuKiDilaDe, Could you tell me your SIM operator? Are you using the preloaded calling app? Does it happen with third party apps (e.g. WhatsApp, Messenger....)? Please tell me your approximate location. Thank you 🙂