a_usenko_09fk
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: Android Pie
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by a.usenko.09fk on 2019/2/28 16:33 I bought this phone 2 months ago. Since that time there were 3 updates. And still... I have same problems as before. 1. Light detector is working REALLY BAD. Seems that on my phone it is too sensitive. I got tired of going my screen too bright or too dark when i do just 1 move while sitting in the room on the same spot. 2. Fingerprint. Is working BAD. On zenfone 3 it was working faster and better. It wasnt workin only if sensor was super dirty or my hands were super dirty. On zenfone 5z... Phone thinks my hands r super dirty even if i just cleaned them with soap and water. Annoying. Probably this sensor is also on 5z is too sensative, so each micro grain of sand detects as a super dirt. 3. Accelerometr. Is living it's own life. I tried to do something with it. I tryed to pass this detector test 50 times. And each time was a fail. Somehow i manages to finish it good, and everything was fine, but not for a long time. Why do i need it to work properly? Im tired rotate all my pictures manualy. Accelerometr workin BAD and automatically rotates all my pictures just like it wants. I have defective phone or this issues are just bugs of the system?!?!
3 REPLIES 3

Yes.. u r right.. I have registered complaints about auto brightness issue since I purchased this phone i.e.from sept 2018.. In my every post I include this issue but no action has been taken by asus.. Asus is not doing anything.. better to avoid buying asus phones

anirbanctts
Star I
Biggest problem for me is that I can't play HD videos from prime

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi a.usenko.09fk Good day. Are your firmware version currently on the latest WW-90.10.138.181? (1.) The brightness level will have a specific range that depends on the user's usual set-up conditions. This will automatically adjust the toggle brightness level to adapt the light of your environment. So the user can adjust the brightness level manually when you enable " Auto brightness". (2.) Does the fingerprint work well if clearing up the reader? I would also suggest you can remove the stored fingerprints and create a new one. (3.) Please kindly clear storage and cache and reinstall it for a check. Thank you.