Star II
ZF Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version:
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted:
APP Name:
Screenshot:

Most of the time when i'm texting, the message is still sending but the recepient already got the message and it is duplicted.
7 REPLIES 7

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi sarz21453 Please kindly provide me your phone’s firmware version. Does it happen every app or specific app? Do you mean the recepient get the mesasage two times? Please help to confirm, thank you:)

elbert
Star II
ZenFone Max Bug Report ZF Model: --ZB631KL RAM: --6GB Firmware/APP Version: -- 3.6.046 "even the up to date version" Frequency of Occurrence: --"when the signal is 4G" most of the time. Rooted: --NO APP Name: --messages Screenshot: --

elbert
Star II
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/2/12 10:50 Hi sarz21453 Please kindly provide me your phone’s firmware version.
Hello.. yes, not only two but sometimes even more. Can you help fix this kind of bug? Actually we have two ZB631KL. One from my father.. and we have the same issues about that duplicated messages...

elbert
Star II
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/2/12 10:50 Hi sarz21453 Please kindly provide me your phone’s firmware version.
I disabled the stock app "messges" and installed another. But its the same.. the recepient get two the same message sometimes, when my signal is 4G..