This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 popping sound when you play a music or received a message.

januspacis
Star I
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: n/a
Frequency of Occurrence: Playing a music or even selecting a ringtone
Rooted: No
APP Name: n/a

[Asus max m2 pro] When I play the music, sometimes there's a 1 popping sound and even when you received a message there's a 1 popping sound from the start . I tried it with headset,speaker, bluetooth headset but there's still the popping on the start of the music. (tried it also in safemode). Is it normal or I should return it? Just bought it on 24 February 2019.
11 REPLIES 11

januspacis
Star I
Btw the popping sound that I was talking is a static noise, when I play a music or a ringtone their is 1 very short static noise then its gone. I don't think if its normal or not, I even tried to factory reset it but still the static noise still occurs. Is their any chance I can fix it before I return it, cause I;m doubting that the the seller wouldn't recognize it as a defect or big problem and the Asus service center is too far so I need to make sure the problem can be fix by my own. Sorry for bad english and TIA.

rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
januspacis posted on 2019/2/27 16:14 Btw the popping sound that I was talking is a static noise, when I play a music or a ringtone their ...
Just go to settings->sounds->advanced and disable touch sound.

januspacis
Star I
Last edited by januspacis on 2019/2/27 21:47 Thanks for the help but I've already disabled it and the sound still occur., Btw I have a request. Can you go to setting->sounds->default notification sound-> then keep pressing the "new message" ringtone and check if there's a 1 very quick static sound when you spam press it. If yes, then there's no problem on my phone but if there's no static sound on yours then my phone have the problem. Thanks in advance! I'll really appreciate it if you did this :).

rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
Last edited by rana.vishal73 on 2019/2/27 21:05 Whenever i wear headphones and click on music application i was also able to hear some clicking sound as i click on play button and back and home button or clicking on any application i was able to hear some clicking sound but i always keep my phone on vibration mode then also i was able to hear a low clicking sound but in pie beta it's over but their was some crackling sound for mili sec when i click newmessage for 3times or more it must be software issue. But without headphone i was unable to hear that clicking sound if you can hear that clicking sound without headphone then you should replace your device and that newmessage that you said i was able to hear that without headphones.