jan_zilka
Star I
Model: ZA550KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/App Version: 15.01.1901.119
Frequency of Occurrence: consistent
Rooted:
App Name: Bluetooth

Last edited by jan.zilka on 2019/2/27 04:26 After OTA can not use bluetooth with car Opel Crossland X 2018. Previously worked seamlessly. Now, I can not establish/maintain bt connection. I found several identical reports couple years old reported on different Android revisions. I have Android 8.0.0 running on Asus Zenfone Live ASUS_X00RD. Please, advise. Nothing helped till now, tried all recommendations I found.
2 REPLIES 2

jan_zilka
Star I
Anybody know how to take a logs that could help developers to trace back the issue?

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
jan.zilka posted on 2019/2/27 11:27 Anybody know how to take a logs that could help developers to trace back the issue?
Hi jan.zilka, Do you mean the Bluetooth can be connected normally to your car in the previous firmware version, but cannot after version WW-15.01.1901.119? Is the problem Bluetooth cannot be connected at all? Or disconnects? After how long does it disconnect? Is there any error message? Please show me a short video of the error on your phone/car. This could help us understand the problem greatly. To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you for your help 🙂