Star I
Model: ZE553KL(Zoom)
RAM: 3GB
Firmware/App Version: 80.30.76.64
Frequency of Occurrence: 100%
Rooted: No
App Name: Android
Description: Battery consuming too fast

My phone since the last update is having an absurdly larger battery consumption, with the same pattern of use, same activities with the cell phone for the same period of time. It was just update and the headache started, before with 8h of screen I still had 20% of battery, now I suffer to give 6h exact (05:59) of screen with 15% of battery. This update is in trouble correct this as soon as possible please.
4 REPLIES 4

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi gabriel638 Good day Can you provide some information and screenshots regarding the battery drain issue for double check ? Please charge your phone to full before going to sleep, and leave it unused and unplugged overnight. Please capture screenshots as below on the next morning before you use your phone and tell me how many percentage of power the phone has consumed overnight (Battery History details : settings> Battery> please click the sheet) Thank you.:)

gabriel638
Star I
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/2/20 21:13 Hi gabriel638 Good day
Vou enviar amanhã para você, mas eu não acredito que é normal esse desempenho da bateria.

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
gabriel638 posted on 2019/2/22 06:42 Vou enviar amanhã para você, mas eu não acredito que é normal esse desempenho da bateria.
Hi gabriel638 In order for us to help you with your situation, please kindly provide your information in English if possible. Please taking the time to check the message in box Thank you:)

gabriel638
Star I
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/2/26 03:19 Hi gabriel638 In order for us to help you with your situation, please kindly provide your informa ...
follow the requested images of the battery consume of my zenfone.