Did you mean: 

My battery is draining fast.

ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 8.1
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201902/25/161943ieue21zushm6srho.png

I just bought my phone 2 days ago. I noted that my battery is draining fast.. when i check the apps that are using thr battery. Apps only consume about 40% but the system is taking up 15-20%. You market it as 5000 mAh but i cannot feel it. my 3 year old phone has better battery than your phone. Screen time is only at 9 hours. That is a farcry from the usual 4000mAh battery. When i searched google this problem was already experienced by all other people..
2 REPLIES 2

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi trafalgar.law.13 Please clear all apps in background and change in airplane mode then charge your phone to full before going to sleep, and leave it unused and unplugged overnight. Please capture screenshots as below on the next morning before you use your phone and tell me how many percentage of power the phone has consumed overnight. Can you provide more information and screenshots following the ? (Battery History details : settings> Battery> please click the sheet) Thank you

Hi trafalgar.law.13, Please update your device to latest version : WW_15.2016.1901.186 Your problem will be fixed 🙂