rekusamare
Star I
Model: ZE552KL
RAM: 4GB
Firmware/App Version: OPR1.170623.026.WW_Phone-15.0410.1807.75-0
Rooted: No
App Name: ZenTalk
Description: Zenfone 3 Problem with audio

Hello Asus, I hope you will release new update for fixing audio jack! I thought my audio jack is damage but when I did further research. I finally made it worked again by using third party app "lesser audioswitch". the problem with it is not the hardware but the software of the zenfone 3. AudioWizard All permission allowed so theres nothing it can do. When I uninstalled 3rd party app the audio jack never display and its not working. it is only working when I Used it. Kindly fix this already, latest firmware of zenfone 3
3 REPLIES 3

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi rekusamare Good day. Have you used another earphone for a check? Does this issue happen with Asus shipped with earphone? Does this problem appear in the safe mode? (how to enter the safe mode? https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1005163) Thank you.

rekusamare
Star I
I have earphone as well. it didnt work without the third party app. Safe mode also didnt work. You always recommended safe mode to everybody having this problem. You dont know how to fix this?. The problem is the software after I updated the OS

rekusamare
Star I
Everybody having this audio jack problem and then you dont fix this. will you browse all of the thread here. you will see that its not fix