Star I
Model:
RAM:
Firmware/App Version:
Rooted:
App Name:
Screenshot:
Description:

After the latest firmware updates 2 days ago, and a full charge, battery is going down the drain a loooot faster and without apparent reasons. Is this a firmware bug? Anyone else experiencing this?
16 REPLIES 16

gabriel638
Star I
This is not a specific problem, it is widespread, my wife with a zenfone zoom s is also with the lousy battery. Correct this, I'll post this problem all over until it's settled. If I wanted bad battery I would have bought an iphone.

gabriel638
Star I
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/2/15 02:13 Hi nikki9 What's your phone’s firmware version (Settings > About > Software information > Build nu ...
the cell phone is draining a lot both in standby and in use, it's horrible, awful update.

nikki9
Star I
It seemed ok the last couple of days. But then I Went to bed last night with around 90% battery, and Woke up this morning and it was at 45%. 😞

nikki9
Star I
I can't seem to upload any images, by the way! This is ridicolous!

gabriel638
Star I
nikki9 posted on 2019/2/21 03:55 I can't seem to upload any images, by the way! This is ridicolous!
mine is spending on average 15% at night with the wifi on, off I have not yet tested. but yes, it's a problem in the update. I felt the phone much faster, but it does not justify destroying the battery like that, I prefer the previous performance but with the durable battery.