Eirinn
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 9
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Meteo
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201902/21/084207ieel7justnysbqlt.jpg

Hello, I'm trying to use the meteo widget but it looks like the font used in it is completely different from the one appearing in the preview in the app (look image attached). I haven’t changed any font on my system, so why the widget font is so ugly? I already tried to restore the app, but nothing changed
4 REPLIES 4

Eirinn
Star I
This here is the actual screenshot from my phone

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi Eirinn, Good day. Have you applied another theme from theme app? I would suggest you back to the default theme for a check. Does this problem exist if you uninstall the third-party widget? Thank you.

eirinn1975
Star III
Hi, tried to switch back to the default theme but it did not help. Same font. The widget is from the asus meteo app, so if I uninstall it I won't see anything... Anyway, as said above, I already tried to restore the meteo app, but nothing changed. 

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi All, Sorry for my late reply. I don't find out this problem in the system version WW- v16.0611.1901.1. A new firmware will be published soon, I would suggest you can wait for the next update. Thank you. 🙂