Did you mean: 

Way too big RAM usage

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 90.10.138.175
Frequency of Occurrence: Permanent
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Before I upgraded to Android 9 the pre-installed app icon showed >4 GB free, sometimes >3, but after memory cleaning it went to 4. Now it shows >1 GB free and ~4.5GB used. That is WAY TOO MUCH. When I try to clean the memory, it goes to >4 GB free briefly and then it returns to >1GB again. It started doing this maybe a week ago. Also I noticed that battery life went straight to hell since it started doing this. What should I do to fix that? I am trying to avoid factory reset.
11 REPLIES 11

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi krivanek.prilohy, Good day. I would suggest you update the firmware to the latest WW-90.10.138.181. If this problem still appears, please kindly check your inbox. I've texted you by PM. Thank you. 🙂

chosenon33
Star I
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/2/19 09:13 Hi krivanek.prilohy, Good day.
Hello Dear Emilee Maybe someone also has the same problem? Why are these problems solved in a private message?

Akai_Ryu
Star II
Last edited by rockingsahil.120 on 2019/2/20 14:41
chosenon33 posted on 2019/2/20 06:15 Hello Dear Emilee Maybe someone also has the same problem? Why are these problems solved in a pr ...
Yes, I am also facing the same issue. And solution should really be public

bennyho
Star I
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/2/19 16:13 Hi krivanek.prilohy, Good day.
Wow, why this has to be a private message? We also having the same problem and why cannot solve in public?