TheseMood
Rising Star II
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 9.0 pie
Frequency of Occurrence: 16.0
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hello, Asus, I will give you some problems with my phone. 1. Screen Image quality should be improved. The screenshots are of very poor quality. 720p, 1080p quality.    2. Indicates Sound when Reducing or Increasing Volume. This is very disturbing!    3. Software support should be provided to two cameras, especially the front camera. 4. "<-" in the case of the Virtual Keys "<" should be removed, the image creates a disorder. Also urgently should only come with hand movement. 5. ** In the "PUBG" game, the graphics are played at high settings and HD settings, and after the "9.0 Pie" Update, they are played in the Medium settings. urgently have to be restored !!!    6. (Most important !!!) ***. ***. ***. Clock display on the lock screen Must be in the center of the screen! Serious design Distortion. NOTE: I gave the required photos. Please, correct it. You're also asking questions, but you're not coming back. Please improve your support quality, this is the most important!,
4 REPLIES 4

TheseMood
Rising Star II
.................. .........j.n.n..m.n

qurkangl
Star I
Dostum çeviriden mi çevirdin? Yazdıklarının anlaşılması gerçekten zor. Ben anlayamadım.

TheseMood
Rising Star II
İngilizce bilmediğimden dolayi maalesef

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi yusufofficiall01 Good day. (1.) If you would like to suggest this as an improvement to our RD team please feel free to post your needs in the "Idea for next" section, at the following: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=46 Posts in that section will be highly considered by our team (2.) The sound adjustment comes with a different design in Android Pie. The system will automatically to determine which front scene or apps that you are currently using so that it can switch to the sound adjustment when you press the volume key. For example: 1. It will show "ringtone, notification volume and the media volume on the right side when you are on Phone dialing. 2. You can adjust the call volume and media volume upon the calling screen. Here's a FAQ for the modification after updating to Android P on ZenFone for your reference. https://www.asus.com//support/FAQ/1038918/ (3.) Sorry, I got some confused here. Could you kindly describe more about this matter? (4.) Do you mean which virtual key icon should be remove? Could you tell me which screenshot that you mention it? Some feature display on navigation depends on your front scene app which you use. (5.) After confirming and testing with our tech team, this is considered as the third-party app issue. We would suggest you can report it to the app developer via the Google Play store. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. (6.) I would also suggest you post this suggestion in the "Idea for next" section. Thank you.