This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working on Internet sim card in Kuwait.

ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 8.1.0
Frequency of Occurrence: Constantly
Rooted: No
APP Name:

1.The charger pin is very hard to insert in the phone that I'm afraid that it should not break/damage the charger pin inside the phone. 2.There is no provision of soft key/button to take screen shot and screen record function. (Screen shot can be taken with the help of power & volume button only). 3.Unable to send any contact no. through SMS. Only typed words, numbers can be sent. If we attach any contact no. for sending SMS it converts it into MMS. 4.I took this phone with me to Kuwait. But it is not working on any of the SIM cards for internet data. (In India it is working).
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/2/15 16:36 Hi suhas.dharavane, For problem 1 we're afraid this could not be adjusted at this moment due to hardware limitations. For problem 2, we're afraid this is the design at this moment, but you can share your ideas in the Idea For Next section, the ideas there will be highly considered in our phone design :) https://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=46 For problem 3, do you mean when you try to share contact info to another person via SMS, it could not be sent in this format?Is it the "Share" function as the picture you tried? (Contacts > select one contact > three dots on the top right corner > Share > select Messages to someone.) Could you show me a screenshot of the error on the conversation? Could you tell me your firmware version and " Phone " app version? For problem 4, could you tell me your SIM carrier? Please also check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thank you 🙂