Star I
Model:
RAM:
Firmware/App Version:
Rooted:
App Name:
Screenshot:
Description:

After the latest firmware updates 2 days ago, and a full charge, battery is going down the drain a loooot faster and without apparent reasons. Is this a firmware bug? Anyone else experiencing this?
16 REPLIES 16

My battery before it was two days and 8 hours of screen, now makes 4 hours of screen and little more than a day.

nikki9
Star I
This is ridicolous and fucked up. Battery duration is the primary reason one buys a phone like that, and asus focus on advertising was primarily on this feature. And firmware upgrades are supposed to enhance a phone, not degrade it!  Do something quickly, asus!

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi nikki9 What's your phone’s firmware version (Settings > About > Software information > Build number) Are you talking about battery drains in standby mode or in use? If you think that there’s battery draining in standby mode, please charge your phone to full before going to sleep, and leave it unused and unplugged overnight. Please capture 2 screenshots as below on the next morning before you use your phone and tell me how many percentage of power the phone has consumed overnight: 1. Battery : settings> Battery 2. History details: settings> Battery> please click the sheet Thank you:)

gabriel638
Star I
I have the same experience, my battery lasted 8 hours of screen with 20% still remaining on average, now barely reaches 6h with 15% left over .. This update came with problem, correct this Asus, the main merit of this cell phone is the durable battery.