andreserrano
Star I
ZF Model: ZB555KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_ZB555KL_15.00.1901.96_20190109
Frequency of Occurrence: every tme
Rooted: No
APP Name: Bluetooth

Hello, Maybe the problem was already reported, at least i see many people with bluetooth issues in others topics. When i try to connect my Asus to my car (Megane IV) it is always droping the connection seconds after the pairing. Basicaly what happens is: it connect, seconds later disconnect, seconds later connnects, after disconnects...all this automaticaly. In the end the problem is not the pairing, but mantain the bluetooth connection stable for more than a couple of seconds. I already tried a factory reset and the problem remains. I paired the phone to a wireless headset and had no issues. But i also paired other phone to my car and had no issues. Hope you can solve this issue in a future firmware. Best Regards
1 REPLY 1

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi andreserrano (1.)Please kindly try to turn off Bluetooth scanning (settings> location > menu > scanning> turn off Bluetooth scanning)Have a try. (2.) Please kindly test it under safe mode. (safe mode: https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1005163) (3.) Is there any error message pop on when you encounter this problem? If yes, please kindly show me your screenshot Thank you:)