Uyksuz
Star II
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW V16.0610.1812.58
Frequency of Occurrence: WW V16.0610.1812.58
Rooted: No
APP Name: SYSTEM

Hello again, some errors occurred after updating the phone. These errors are: 1. Charging is much faster. I guess the phone's not sleeping 2. Notifications in programs like Whatsapp arrive late. Although power saving is off. 3. When entering the pin code on the lock screen. When touching the numbers, big circles are coming out. 4. When the night mode is activated from the developer options, the settings application crashes. 5. The notification drawer fails when the VPN application is run. 6. The Camera application cannot record to the memory card. Our wishes are: Full screen music player and album cover on lock screen. Spotify Support arrive AND ASUS Music player Thank you for reading. I wish you success. I'm sorry for my bad english. have a nice day
5 REPLIES 5

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi memduh06199 Good day. For (6.), this issue will be fixed in the second time firmware update, please stay tuned with ZenTalk forum. https://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=39 Thanks for your patience and understanding.