sinashbt
Star II
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 90.10.138.175_20190117
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

I got FOTA update yesterday from Oreo to Pie. After updating, I noticed that the speaker sound quality has degraded. The output from speaker is distorted/cracked. I tried playing audio from different players, tried tweaking the audio wizard settings, nothing works. Secondly, as many users are complaining about the auto brightness issue, I too am facing the same. It is too bright than it is supposed to be. Please look into this issues. Thanks.
10 REPLIES 10

chosenon33
Star I
Last edited by chosenon33 on 2019/2/2 16:30
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/2/1 03:41 Hi sinashbt, Good day.
Hi, I have the same problems like as the user sinashbt. Brightness too bright in dark scenario in auto mode. Edit: I just noticed that also in manual mode the phone increases the brightness ... Speaker produces a deformed sound in various scenarios. While listening to music, it seems ok, but there is something wrong with system sounds. Android PIE

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/2/11 11:21 Hi All, After confirming with our tech team, the "Adaptive brightness auto mode" comes with a new feature to automatically memorize user's daily behavior in Android Pie. The brightness level will have a specific range that depends on the user's usual set-up conditions. This will automatically adjust the toggle brightness level to adapt the light of your environment surroundings. So the user can adjust the brightness level manually when you enable " Auto brightness". For the speaker sound problem, because we would like to collect more information and conditions. please kindly show me a sample (e.g. a short video) and which app do you use. Thank you.

akkinenikrish
Rising Star II
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/2/11 08:47 Hi All, After confirming with our tech team, the "Adaptive brightness auto mode" comes with a new f ...
Audio Quality Downgraded aftr Pie update frm bth Loudspeakr nd Headphones... Volume is good but, Missing Basss nd Deepness

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/2/28 12:46 Hi sinashbtm and all Good day. For the crackling sound, I've tried to test this matter again. If possible, Could you please kindly use another camera to film a video of this matter. Have you turned on other sounds in settings? (e.g. touch sound) Have you used Audio Wizard? If yes. Please show me your set-up screenshot. Thank you.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi All, Good day. I've texted you by PM, please kindly check your message box. We would appreciate your reply. 🙂