JK90
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 16.0610.1901.74
Frequency of Occurrence: Dual
Rooted: No
APP Name:

With the new update i still notice a few bugs with the zenfone 5. 1. Animation scale: the transition and animator can be changed to .5x but the windows it goes back to the default 1x. 2. ZenUI in settings is not changed even if i already changed my theme. It remains in its default appearance. 3. Why is it whenevr i open an asus app for the first time like call, gallery, file manager, there's this black screen that would appear first before the app opens. This does not happen with the other apps. 4. Everytime i update an app or download from the playstore the ongoig download or update notification won't appear in the notification bar. This problem started when i first upgraded my system to pie and until now it exists. 5. Lastly, please do something with the time on the right corner of the notch. It looks so ugly that it's pushed to the corner. Other devices like oppo and vivo had the battery percentage inside the battery icon thus it doesn't consume too much space and looks symmetrical to the other side.
3 REPLIES 3

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi JK90 Good day. 1. This problem is under investigation. 2. Does this problem appear while you apply another theme? Which theme do you apply for? Could you kindly show me this error screenshot? 3. I've reported this case to our tech team. 4. I've tried to upload apps from the Google Play store and check the notification bar. It shows the downloading rate and updates information. I would suggest you go system settings> apps & notifications >see all apps > Google Play store > notifications > turn on all buttons. 5. If you would like to suggest this as an improvement to our RD team please feel free to post your needs in the "Idea for next" section, at the following: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=46 Posts in that section will be highly considered by our team Thank you for your feedback and have a nice day

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi JK90, Good day. (1.) This issue will be fixed in the second time firmware update, please stay tuned with ZenTalk forum. https://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=39 Thanks for your patience and understanding.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi JK90 Good day. (3.) After confirming with our tech team, this is a preview window on Android system design. The system has to take some time to load data for the first time to open an app, so you will see the black filter/screen delay only for the first time. Thank you.