This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG phone Apps freezes and screen stuck on freezed app

nicksjoshi10
Star I
Hi I have a ROG phone 2 months old. Since last week I have a problem that some apps freezes while using them. When the app freezes the back button do not work home button does not, you cannot scroll the screen, only the recent app button works but even with that you cannot switch the app. The only way is I draw the top toolbar and go to settings and then go to home. This has happened with the YouTube app and Google app several times. Please provide suggestions how can I fix this. Is anyone facing the same issues please let me know what you did to fix the issues..
5 REPLIES 5

nicksjoshi10
Star I
Hi I have a ROG phone 2 months old. Since last week I have a problem that some apps freezes while using them. When the app freezes the back button do not work home button does not, you cannot scroll the screen, only the recent app button works but even with that you cannot switch the app. The only way is I draw the top toolbar and go to settings and then go to home. This has happened with the YouTube app and Google app several times. I think because this happened with two apps this isn't a app problem. I think this is a system problem. Please provide suggestions how can I fix this. Is anyone facing the same issues please let me know what you did to fix the issues..

Muttakin
Star II
Facing this kind of problem in my max pro m2.. don't understand why there's so many bugs in asus updates

nicksjoshi10
Star I
Yes. Its so annoying. I spent $1000 on this phone, this phone is like a PC. Still apps are freezing for no reason. I hope its app issue not phone's. 

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi nicksjoshi10, Could you tell me your firmware version? * Find the firmware version in Settings > System > About phone > Software information Please also tell me the app versions of the two apps (Tap and hold the app on home screen --> app info). Does it happen after any specific action on your app? Usually after how long of use? Could you show me a short video of the problem if possible? (To share videos, please upload to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/ )or any other cloud storage website, and share the link with us. ) Thank you 🙂