jimmychou
Star I
Model: ZE552KL
RAM: 3GB
Firmware/App Version: LATEST
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted: No
App Name: POWERMASTER
Description: Hello !!!! Big issue with battery with a notification from power master notifying me thé battery is too high in température to carry on thé charging Is there something we can do cause thé original battery had this issue and so the brand new one I had Could you please make an update about it or tell me a procédure to follow to résolve this issue mot allowing me to charge thé phone fully when its turned on because yes it charges when its powered off Thank you forward Jimmy

4 REPLIES 4

jimmychou
Star I
NB TEMPERATURE TOO LOW NOT TOO HIGH

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/1/27 14:26 Hi jimmychou, Good day. Do you mean the phone temperature not too high but the system pop on the temperature high message while charging? Do you use the Asus original adapter and cable? Is your firmware version is on WW-15.0200.1812.503? I would suggest you check this matter under safe mode. Or For exclude caused by software, please kindly try to backup phone files and factory reset. Sorry for any inconvenience.

jimmychou
Star I
Hello Emilee The notification from power Master states :" stop charging devices because thé température is too low. Please put your device in a warmer place to charge it again" Ive tried thé factory reset three times at least and finally end up to go in settings / applications / notifications of power Master and disable all of them from thé app to be able to charge the phone  In the meantime i was wondering if I was running the last updated version of the app Could you please tell me which version is thé latest for this zenfone running thé last oreo firmware I thank you forward and my Best wishes to you and all the team 

Wew. Well, I guess it may be some hardware related bs. You can see the latest release ver. on HelpDesk.