sousagaming11
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 9 Pie Update
Frequency of Occurrence: Everyday
Rooted: No
APP Name:

My ze620kl was very pleasing until this update, it doesnt even last a day now. This sucks very disappointed im selling the device if this is not solved
15 REPLIES 15

I used to charge it once a day, but it is 2 times a day. We are aware that the problem is OS not the users. So instead of giving meaningless answers we are urgently waiting for an DECENT update to solve our issues. 

sousagaming11
Star I
Cmon Asus don't you see it is indeed a problem everyone has noticed? It needs to be solved, ladythueris is right i used to charge it once a day and i could use it for almost 2 days now its 2 charges per day. Annyoing and i bet no solution is going to be provided

Andrey1039
Star I
Autonomy on the android 9 has become the other way around, do not mislead people!

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi All, Good day. Does this problem still appear after update to WW-16.0611.1901.1? If you still encounter this problem, could you please help us to perform logtool on your phone? If you agree, I've texted you by PM, please kindly check your message box. Thank you. Have a nice weekend. 🙂

zenjeromeb
Star I
I experience this problem too, but it looks like the team at ASUS just don't care or think it's an individual problem.