fluizx
Star I
ZF Model: ZB570TL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: 8J4AXB600k5asas
Frequency of Occurrence: Ever
Rooted: No
APP Name:

My device one day locked and rebooted without zenui, I wanted to understand this Asus says it replaces the pure android and puts the zenui, but apparently it simply puts the zenui over the pure android. Everything indicates that zen wii is not optimized for max plus m1 this explains the performance and battery problems of this device
9 REPLIES 9

How did you install it? And were you following some sort of tutorial?

fluizx
Star I
modelle.turrobia posted on 2019/1/30 09:48 How did you install it? And were you following some sort of tutorial?
I unlocked the bootloader, installed the magisk manager I used the original boot image to join as the magisk, with that I released root I downloaded the viper4android module and rebooted the device

GuilhermeAworld
Star II
fluizx posted on 2019/1/30 03:55 Instalei o viper4android quando reiniciei a zenui se foi o aparelho ate melhorou o desempenho
Já atualiza o Android pro 8 já Kkkkkk. (Eu estava no Android 8 mas aí percebi q era uma poha e fiz um downgrade pro 7)

fluizx posted on 2019/1/30 23:59 I unlocked the bootloader, installed the magisk manager I used the original boot image to join as ...
Oki oki thanks. How was your battery life so far? Did it improve or is it still draining pretty quick?

fluizx
Star I
modelle.turrobia posted on 2019/2/5 08:57 Oki oki thanks. How was your battery life so far? Did it improve or is it still draining pretty qu ...
I deleted several applications, installed applications to improve the battery performance but did not have a big difference, I gained 2 more hours of the screen only after changing the resolution from 1080P to 720P