kim_traskelin
Star I
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: -
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name: streaming Arena of Valor

Hi, bought the phone few days ago and have been playing a lot on mobile network so far. been happy about it. But now the reason I bought this.... I wanted to stream to twitch. first of all I think my mobile network wasnt fast enough and AoV mentioned about stability problem. So I closed the stream, changed over to wifi and went again. This time when I turned the stream on my mobile phone went back to stone age. every movement control was like 5 seconds after making it and no picture came to twitch ether. AoV was showing very fast connection but phone controls- froze. any tips what could cause this? -- Kim
9 REPLIES 9

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
kim.traskelin posted on 2019/1/31 07:43 ok, did some more testing and it the problem (feature?) seems to be that ROG Phone is not working(fe ...
Hi kim.traskelin, Does other apps work okay when connected to this 5 GHz WiFi router? Could you use the Internet normally? Could you show me a screenshot of the error message or a short video? Thank you for your help 🙂

kim_traskelin
Star I
Hi, well I broke the phone allready and waiting for replacement. But there was no error messages or something like that. If you don't guys understand what means that game doesn't respond to controls immdiatly but makes the stuff after 3-5 secs. It mainly showed up in games because they are apps that needs fast responding for controls. If you guys don't understand what I'm talking about you really shouldn't be making game phones ;) -- Kim

iStasis
Star I
Could also be your connection upload if there is a delay between what you do and whats on screen welcome to the world of streaming

kim_traskelin
Star I
the problem was also without streaming. Got my hands on a new one today because I broke the screen from the first one :'( and will do wifi testing later today or tomorrow.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
kim.traskelin posted on 2019/2/7 00:12 the problem was also without streaming. Got my hands on a new one today because I broke the screen f ...
Hi kim.traskelin, Thank you for your reply. We have tested our 5GHz router and it is able to stream Twitch on Arena of Valor and PUBG. If the problem is still appearing again, we may need some more information. Sorry about the inconvenience, but this could help us understand the situation more clearly. You can let me know if the problem is still appearing again. Thank you 🙂