Skipped repeating alarm yesterday and it doesn't set off today

mansing_tse
Star I
Model: ZE520KL
RAM: 3GB
Firmware/App Version: 5.0.0.35_181109
Rooted: No
App Name: Clock
Description: I have set repeating alarm at 07:15 on weekdays. When I wake up at 07:10 yesterday, I skip the alarm using the control within the Clock app. I got confirmation (a message displayed on screen briefly) saying that the next alarm is set for 1 day 5 minutes. But the alarm did not set off this morning. No, I did not overslept this morning: I awoke early watching my phone and the alarm didn't set off at all. This is not the only time I see this. It happened a few times in the past, and I had overslept and almost missed the bus last time!

I have set repeating alarm at 07:15 on weekdays. When I wake up at 07:10 yesterday, I skip the alarm using the control within the Clock app. I got confirmation (a message displayed on screen briefly) saying that the next alarm is set for 1 day 5 minutes. But the alarm did not set off this morning. No, I did not overslept this morning: I awoke early watching my phone and the alarm didn't set off at all. This is not the only time I see this. It happened a few times in the past, and I had overslept and almost missed the bus last time!
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi mansing.tse, Could you go to Clock's App info > App notifications, and show me your notifications settings? Please check if your do not disturb setting accidentally blocks the clock. Go to Mobile manager > Notifications, make sure "clock" is not blocked in notifications, to allow notification, please switch to "on". In Mobile manager > Notifications > upper right corner three dots, check if there is an "unblock" option, if there is, please unblock Clock. If the problem is still appearing, please tell me your firmware version. Please also show me the screenshot of your confirmation message, and a short video of the problem if possible. Thank you 🙂

mansing_tse
Star I
See if I could attach screen shots...

mansing_tse
Star I
Last edited by mansing.tse on 2019/2/3 21:39 See attachment image. Nothing unusual, and notifications were not blocked. Note that the problem I see was missing one alarm after a skip. Subsequent alarms have no problems. I'll tell you the next time when I missing bus due to this problem. But I really dare not to ship alarm again.