voicusorin111
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 90.10.138.175_20190117
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201901/30/001055xj3rl0w0ifz3lig8.jpg

Hallo! I have updated my Asus 5z manually from the official site and I found out some pretty bad stuff about it. 1- I can't view videos on youtube with notch hided anymore. My options in settings are: Default mode - That makes my playback video run on fullscreen and and notch is not hided. Standard mode - That makes my video playback run on full screen at the notch side, and on the other side it leaves me with a huge black bar (As u can see in the screenshoot) Fullscreen - That makes my video playback evidently fullscreen. 2- After the update I also experienced some bugs with the audio on headphones. Now they sound much more quietly than previos version of android and that's not very pleasant. Do you have any ideas how to fix this problems? P. S My model numer is Z01RD, but i couldn't find it in the options of the zentalk 🙂
3 REPLIES 3

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/1/31 11:49 Hi voicusorin111, Good day. 1. Default mode/Standard mode/Fullscreen: After confirming with our tech team, this is Google Youtube application restriction design. The notch show on the screen if you zoomed to fill. For the "That makes my video playback run on full screen at the notch side, and on the other side it leaves me with a huge black bar", Please kindly update the youtube to the latest version (14.04.53) via Google Play store. 2. Do you mean the sound of the headphone become small than the previous system? Thank you.

voicusorin111
Star I
1. I have that version of Youtube but still don't work. 2. With some settings in AudioWizard I fixed the small sound from the headphones.  Thanks for helping! 

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi voicusorin111, Good day, For the huge bar problem, Have you tried to zoom to fill? Please kindly refer below screenshot. Thank you.