sanektx
Star I
Model: ZE520KL
RAM: 3GB
Firmware/App Version: WW_15.0410.1807.75_0
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted: No
App Name:
Description: Battery is down from 100 to 50 % in 7-8 hours.

My observation. I use my phone like many other people. 10-20min call per day, 4g data, wifi, gps are allways on, BT is off, 2sim. The first time the problem appeared in the summer. Battery was discharged half the night. There were several firmware updates. But it did not help. I tried different solutions from this forum, but the effect was insignificant. So I had to buy powerbank because it was impossible to use phone without additional charge. SystemPanel 2 app showed that CPU load was 7-12% even when phone was in sleep mode (I think to high). In October the problem disappeared, battery was discharged only 10% per night. I was surprised, there was no firmware update in those days, but as I noticed there were google apps updates. In December problem returns. Also there was no firmware update in those days. but also there were google apps updates. So suspected apps are: google services, google calender, google play films, google play games, maps, gmail, instagram, default sms app, facebook, messenger, skype, ASUS ZenTalk. Most of them ( like facebook, instagram or skype) i can disable, but it doesn't help. So I think problem is in google services, phone isn't rooted so i have no rights to make some check. I hope it can help to find bugs
2 REPLIES 2

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/1/29 15:15 Hi sanektx, If there is still battery drain issues in sleep mode, in order for us to verify, please kindly follow the methods as below: (1.) Charge the phone to 100% before going to bed > remove the charger and turn off screen> the next morning before using the phone, please provide me two screenshots: (a.) Settings > Battery (b.) Settings > Battery > ""Advanced battery usage"" (click on the battery icon to access) (2.) Provide me the time interval and the battery level: for example 23:00 (100%) > 08:00 (90%) (3.) In the meantime, were mobile network, WiFi, and Bluetooth turned on or off? Thank you! 🙂

sanektx
Star I
Last edited by sanektx on 2019/1/30 16:25 interval: 00:10 (100%) >8:40 (55%) data on, wifi on, bt off, gps off