Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen resolution in films

kamil_osinski
Star I
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 186-20190121
Frequency of Occurrence: Since I bought the device.
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Films on YT are not adapted to the screen resolution. The films have black frames , after zooming, the screen, which should be behind the notch, grows to the normal size as it should be at the beginning but cuts the piece of the movie. I hope that this bug will be repaired quickly.
5 REPLIES 5

cbckarthick
Star I
Notch area not supported in videos and games, when playing videos it is not coming to screen resolution sides getting black frame s

pranavs31
Star I
cbckarthick posted on 2019/1/29 18:49 Notch area not supported in videos and games, when playing videos it is not coming to screen resolut ...
Was supported when we first purchased the device, but the very first update broke that feature

kamil_osinski
Star I
I understand that with full resolution (with a notch) there may be problems with cutting the screen, but the videos are not matched even to the notch tip. Videos are displayed with black bars on all sides (up, down, right, left). It's like there was no notch, and the screen would still have black frames around.

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Last edited by Selena_ASUS on 2019/2/1 11:42 Hi all Good day Sorry, we're afraid we may need more picture on your problem. Could take the photo of whole phone with other phone. Also provide the picture which not broke the feature showing before the update. Thank you 🙂