xzj8b3
Star I
Model: ZE520KL
RAM: 4GB
Firmware/App Version: Defaulth
Frequency of Occurrence: Defaulth
Rooted: No
App Name: System
Description: Zenfone 3 ZE520KL Presents several problems that it would be time to correct: 1 the alarm does not sound from the phone off ... 2 significant Autofocus problems encountered by multiple users with the camera software that is not able to stabilize the image and much often makes bad photos and very blurry ... 3 it seems that the smartphone blocks third-party photo applications with a maximum resolution of 9 MP ?? 4 no update of those released is really stable, is not it time to give a minimum of stability that is what the users have paid and one of the reasons why they chose Asus?

Zenfone 3 ZE520KL Presents several problems that it would be time to correct: 1 the alarm does not sound from the phone off ... 2 significant Autofocus problems encountered by multiple users with the camera software that is not able to stabilize the image and much often makes bad photos and very blurry ... 3 it seems that the smartphone blocks third-party photo applications with a maximum resolution of 9 MP ?? 4 no update of those released is really stable, is not it time to give a minimum of stability that is what the users have paid and one of the reasons why they chose Asus?
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi xzj8b3, Do you mean the alarm does not work when the phone is turned off? Sorry for the inconvenience. If there is auto focus problem, we would suggest you bring your phone to your local service center for a further examination. Could you tell me the app and its version of the third-party photo app that cannot work properly? Please also tell me the problem that appears on the app. Thank you.