Feo9a
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 16.0610.1901.74
Frequency of Occurrence: 9.0 pie
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by Feo9a on 2019/1/29 06:16 Hello Asus! I have some problems with my Zenfone 5 after the last update (firmware 16.0610.1901.74). 1) Very slow internet/data connection when it is in 4G+ (the place where i use the phone is the same before update) 2) I set my animation scale on 0,0 and 0 but after few time they change on other values! 3) Bug in keyboard when i scroll down the home to search app (the keyboard doesn't appear) 4) Wifi and data connection often turn off automatically 5) No Auto Brightness even though when I turning it on and off 6) The signals stops sometimes 7) Very times during loading of lots apps (for example Youtube, Mobile Managemente,etc.) or various operations (during searching updates), the display shows a circle like in the the screenshoot I had reboot the phone and cleaned the cache but the problems continue Thank for yours answers!
12 REPLIES 12

Feo9a
Star I
Last edited by Feo9a on 2019/1/29 07:18 8) The mobile doesn't enter into deep sleep mode during his sospension (only 1 hour instead 7) (I've closed all apps, cleaned the memory and put off all connections)

Feo9a
Star I
9) Photos are saved auto-rotate

hopkins_hell
Star I
Last edited by hopkins_hell on 2019/1/29 09:52 Big problem with SIM - cyclically off and on...

ilham48114233
Star I
How about battery?normal or have some problem after update? Because my zenfone 5 also get problem about battery, the battery draining very fast, and when gaming (in charging) battery cannot raise but even down